Collette has introduced 29 new Explorations tours in response to growing consumer demand for small group travel, today announced Jaclyn Leibl-Cote, Collette’s president and chief brand officer. The global tour operator now offers 44 small group Explorations tours, making this small group travel style the fastest growing and largest of all of Collette’s travel styles and tour offerings. Of its new tours, Sicily and Its Isles and Alaska’s Northern Lights are among Collette’s Top 5 small group Explorations tours.
“Many travelers want to meet local people and experience their cultures and ways of life,” said Leibl-Cote. “Small groups make that possible.”
On Collette’s Exploration Tours, guests travel in groups of just 14-24; relax in 4-star or higher accommodations that reflect local culture; and enjoy authentic, local cuisine. Free time is built into every itinerary so that guests can make their own discoveries.
Depending on the tour, guests may take a hands-on cooking lesson in a 16th C. farmhouse in Umbria; swim in the natural volcanic pools of Biscoitos, Portugal; or ride by jeep and camel across the Sahara dunes for a two-night tented camping experience in the desert. Destinations include Africa, Asia, Central and South America, Europe, the South Pacific, and the U.S.
Top 5 Explorations Tours for 2022, based on bookings, include:
- Exploring South Africa, Vic Falls and Botswana
- Italy’s Treasures
- Northern Lights of Finland
- Sicily and Its Isles
- Alaska’s Northern Lights
Of the 50 new tours launched by the global tour operator since last year, 60 percent are small group Explorations tours. For more information, please see www.Collette.com.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience