Addicted to Maldives – a global destination management company (DMC) specialising in boutique, luxury travel in the Maldives – have released an exclusive, limited-time offer for one of the most popular Maldivian resorts with global celebrities: One&Only Reethi Rah.
Addicted to Maldives co-founder, Di Lechner, said: “One&Only Reethi Rah is a renowned favourite among celebrities and honeymooners – and for good reason. The ultra-luxurious resort boasts an impressively long and diverse list of guest activities, even by Maldivian standards.”
“If part of the allure of the island destination for you is the array of experiences on offer, but you can’t choose between a wellness-centric resort or one with an incredible water sport offering, never fear, because One&Only Reethi Rah – which means ‘beautiful island’ in Dhivehi – has you covered. There is something here to satiate every taste and keep every member of the family enthralled.”
“Situated on one of the largest private islands in North Malé Atoll, the sheer size of the 109-acre island means there’s ample space, freedom, and privacy to be enjoyed. The resort’s 3.7 miles of beautiful coastline is separated into 12 white-sand beaches, which creates plenty of stunning nooks for guests to explore at their own pace, and means each villa is afforded private sections of sand, sweeping ocean views and spacious private verandas,” Di said.
EXCLUSIVE ADDICTED TO MALDIVES X ONE&ONLY REETHI RAH OFFER:
- 5 nights from USD $10,200 for two adults in a water villa
- Complimentary return boat transfers
- Choice of daily resort credit or 3-course dinner OR a daily resort credit of USD $160 per villa redeemable against any incidentals
- For travel between now and 30 September 2022 (block out dates apply)
- T&Cs apply – contact Addicted to Maldives team for full details
For further information about Addicted to Maldives, visit the website, contact the team on email@example.com or follow their journey on Instagram.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience