Luxury river cruise company Avalon Waterways has launched a two-month trade booking incentive for agents and selling consultants to win big throughout June and July!
For agents who book and deposit three Avalon passengers between 1 June – 29 July 2022, Avalon Waterways is offering a free Suite Rewards cruise for 2022. The incentive applies to new bookings only and excludes groups and charters.
Once agents have booked and deposited three passengers in the booking period, all they need to do is email email@example.com or phone 02 8259 11 60 with their booking reference(s) once the deposit is on file, to redeem and choose their free 2022 Suite Rewards itinerary.
Popular itineraries available as part of the Suite Rewards programme include the eight-day Romantic Rhine cruise from Amsterdam and Basel, and eight-day Danube Dreams between Budapest and Deggendorf, to name just a few of the exciting cruises up for grabs!
As part of Avalon Waterways Suite Rewards programme, one travel companion sharing the cabin can also access and pay a discounted Suite Rewards rate to join the winning agent abroad!
Top tips to help sell an Avalon Waterways cruise…Did you know:
Avalon Waterways customers can earn 2 Qantas Frequent Flyer points for every $1 spent on an Avalon cruise!
Travellers can save up to $7,800 per couple on 2023 Europe cruises, available until 31 July 2022
Avalon Waterways recently launched its 14th Suite Ship the Avalon View in April 2022. Offering the latest in relaxed luxury river cruising, the 443-foot, 166-passenger Suite Ship will sail the Danube River on several itineraries including Taste of the Danube, Danube Symphony, Active & Discovery on the Danube and Gone Girl! (a storyteller series cruise with celebrity host, Gillian Flynn)
Avalon Waterways’ entire fleet of Suite Ships in Europe and Southeast Asia feature boutique-hotel inspired Panorama Suites, the industry’s only Open-Air Balconies with the widest opening windows in cruising, and decadent Comfort Collection beds that face the ever-changing scenery. Providing an everchanging and exciting cruising outlook, for views that even seasoned travellers haven’t experienced
On an Avalon cruise, schedules give way to whims, leaving travellers the freedom to do exactly as they please, when they please. Whether enjoying a guided walking tour of one of Europe’s great cities, joining a cooking class or paddling a canoe, Avalon Choice selections of Classic, Discovery and Active excursions offer a wide range of possibilities for every type of traveller
Avalon Waterways offers a range of speciality, experiential river cruising options for guests. View the full line of up cruising product series’ here.
To learn more, visit the agent portal at www.globusfamily.com.au.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience