Typically, companies only audit up to 10% of their employees’ expenses, due to the vast number of work hours auditing expenses takes. With this in mind, the value of an AI-powered platform allowing for 100% automation of expenses quickly becomes clear.
Amadeus has partnered with AppZen, to offer Cytric Expense customers a seamless expense-auditing experience. This unique value-add feature in Cytric, will streamline the expense auditing process in real-time, minimizing lost spend, non-compliance, and potential risk factors in the expense reporting and reimbursement process.
Anant Kale, CEO and co-founder of, AppZen commented, “100% of your expense reports are audited, including every line on the expense receipts and then auto-approved prior to payment. This solution will highlight detected issues, saving time, resources, and money for a company. It’s a win-win on all counts.”
Lydie Charpin, Vice President, Customer Solutions, Amadeus Cytric Solutions says: “Our vision is to empower companies with the tools to ensure the best experience for their employees, whilst also increasing their efficiency and satisfaction by making the most out of their day-to-day expense tool. The best part about AppZen is the ease with which it integrates into Cytric Expense. We’re delighted to be working with the experts in AI expense auditing and look forward to bringing this native solution to market.”
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation