The latest NSW glamping retreat Mirumiru Bubbletent™ has opened the first of its off-grid self-catering star gazing tents for couples, friends and families in the historic Federation town of Tenterfield. It’s an easy few hours’ drive from Brisbane, the Gold Coast and Byron Bay.
Each Bubbletent is stylishly designed to deliver an environmentally conscious stay under the stars. With earth-toned interiors, natural linens and a compact layout, the result is a memorable glamping experience with all the comforts you would expect for a short stay.
And in an Australian glamping first, young guests (and the young at heart!) can sleep in a suspended Tiny Bubble Tent in the surrounding gum trees.
Each Bubbletent and Tiny Bubbletent roof is entirely transparent, providing a 180-degree night-time star gazing experience from the comfort of your bed.
Bubbletent guests will enjoy a queen-sized bed, premium natural linens, internal composting eco-toilet, and complimentary organic toiletries. The Tiny Bubble Tent comes equipped with its own designer swag for a luxurious sleeping experience.
Outside the spacious deck area is the perfect romantic high-country location to sit with a sundowner in hand. It’s here where guests can also relax in a vintage outdoor bath and shower. A self-catering stay is made easy no matter the weather with undercover gas cooking or traditional campfire cooking facilities with supplies to make the most of any stay.
Cathryn van der Walt, owner of Mirumiru Bubbletent, says, “It’s really exciting to re-define the sleeping under the stars glamping experience to include couples, friends and now families for the first time here in the New England area.
“We’re surrounded by an ever-changing four seasons and being at the foot of a beautiful mountain means the high-country view never disappoints. New England is home to some of the most spectacular rural landscapes and national parks, with an abundance of waterfalls, swimming holes, hiking tracks and picnic spots.”
“You can do nothing at Mirumiru Bubbletent if you like. However, there are many beautiful locations close by for dining, shopping and sightseeing. We’ve also partnered with local artisans for bespoke hands-on experiences to help guests get off the digital grid.”
For those guests needing Wi-Fi, Mirumiru Bubbletent offers complimentary access.
For more information about glamping options, pricing and availability, visit www.mirumirububbletent.com.au
- The Captain Thunderbolt Bubbletent hosts 2 adults. The Mary Ann Bugg Tiny Bubble Tent hosts 2 – 3 children. Children must be over 7 years. This campsite can also host adults only.
- The Captain Moonlite Bubbletent hosts 2 adults.
- Special Winter pricing offer starts at $400 per night.
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation