The Other House, innovatively combining apartment style living with hotel services and club amenities, opens its doors in South Kensington on 5th July. With its official opening comes the launch of their much anticipated Private Club, open to all its live-in residents and a select list of external members.
EAT, DRINK, MEET AND RELAX
Located down a sweeping staircase, the Private Club includes two exclusive and very different bars, HOGSMIRE, whose name derives from the 17th century name for the area, a glazed double-storey, tree-filled space with an outdoor piazza-style feel, and the atmospheric KEEPING ROOM, with inviting low-level seating, underground vaults, and an open fire. Adjacent is THE DEN, a cosy screening room with relaxed seating that is bookable for private parties. Add to this, preferential access to The Other House Library, and private dining and meeting rooms for a full range of amenities and facilities.
The all-day Club Menu, designed by London’s youngest Michelin Starred Chef, Asimakis Chaniotis and Head Chef Gary White, who will be running the kitchen, features small sharing plates and seasonal salads. A drinks menu includes Other House favourites, old school and designer cocktails, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic, and a curated cellar list of fine wines and spirits. All available to order on-demand via The Other House App or from one of the welcoming ‘House Jacks’.
MIND, BODY & SOUL: WELLNESS & WELLBEING
The Private Club also provides exclusive access to THE OTHER SPACE – home to an array of pioneering wellness and wellbeing facilities and activities. This includes a state-of-the-art gym designed in collaboration with Reece Bowers, a British track athlete, with Peloton bike, Assault Air bike, TRX Pro46, Concept2 rower and Smith machine, free weights and heavy boxing bag, as well as indoor vitality pool, sauna and steam room.
For The Other House residents and members looking to tap in to internal wellbeing, there is a yoga studio and meditation rooms. A unique menu of one-to-one spiritual, alternative and holistic treatments are available via The Other Space Wellbeing Guides, as well as a regular schedule of group wellbeing sessions; from immersive sound baths and shamanic journeys to grounding yoga and day retreats.
EVENTS: SUPPER CLUBS, THOUGHT LEADERSHIP, ART AND CULTURE
Working with the local community, friends and partners of The Other House, resident and members’ events come to life as a thoughtfully curated calendar of activities. Think exclusive supper clubs, wellbeing activities, thought leadership lectures and panel discussions covering a wide range of topics. As sustainability, eco-intiatives and environmental responsibility are at the very heart of The Other House, expect a roster of events where these topics are explored.
LIMITED EXTERNAL MEMBERSHIP OPPORTUNITY: OWLS AND MONKEYS MAY APPLY!
There are a limited number of memberships available to the Private Club. Rather than taking a conventional approach to selection through profession or status, The Other House is curating their members based on shared values; people who aspire to make a difference, care about positive environmental and social impact, and who search out and value new and varied experiences. They are characterised as being as ‘wise as an owl’ and ‘curious as a monkey’ (no surprise therefore that the eponymous cocktail bar at The Other House is called the Owl and Monkey!).
Full membership is from £1500 per annum with a one-off joining fee of £350 (inc VAT). Membership includes:
- Access to the Private Club, including Hogsmire, The Keeping Room, The Den and The Other Space (including all wellness and wellbeing spaces)
- Preferential booking of the private meeting / dining rooms and Library
- A curated calendar of members’ events and advance invitations
- Exclusive family and friends members’ rates on The Other House Club Flats, available via a member login
- All membership applications are subject to review by our Membership Committee. Once an application is reviewed, The Other House will be in touch to arrange a show-around of the Private Club.
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation