Geelong’s Winter Festival returning with more snow, more rides, more lights and bigger fire and ice displays
Adventure Park Geelong’s epic and immersive school holiday festival, Winter Glow, is returning for the 2022 June-July school holidays with more snow, more rides, more lights and bigger fire and ice displays.
The Winter Glow sold out every day in its first year last year, and is expected to be as popular in 2022 with a bigger snow play zone and a new magical snow flurry experience that simulates snow falling from the sky.
“We’ve invested in new rides, more snow-making machines, and we’re super excited to be launching a snow flurry experience with realistic snow made from frozen water” said Adventure Park Managing Director Leanne Salmon.
Two new rides for the festival include the brand new Air Balloons ride and the classic Tea Cups ride which add to six dry rides and mini-golf, and are all included in the admission price.
Local artist Glenn Smith will be hand-carving beautiful works of art from ice every day of the festival. Spectacular fire-twirling performances and 2.7 million dazzling lights in hundreds of glittering installations around the park will be on show for visitors to see each day.
Face painting, cookie decorating and marshmallow roasting over open fire will be back along with yummy flavoured hot chocolates, spiced cider, mulled wine and a new schnapps bar for parents to warm up.
A range of decadent, specialty winter warming food options will be available, including pizzas, sticky date puddings and chocolate molten cakes in addition to menu favourites; burgers, hot dogs, chips and salads which will be available from venues within the park.
“The Winter Glow is about brightening up the winter months and giving kids and families something to look forward to.” Ms Salmon said.
For more information and tickets visit www.winterglow.com.au
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation