The game-changing BLUETTI AC200 power station was initially released to the public on July 1st, 2020. After pulling in a staggering $6.7M US dollars on Indiegogo and having sold tens of thousands of units over the past year, BLUETTI has continued working on making significant improvements to their power stations by listening to their customers. Today, BLUETTI is finally bringing their new power beasts to the Australian Market: The portable power station AC200MAX and the expandable battery module B230.
AC200MAX: An All-round Upgraded Successor
AC200MAX is actually the first modular solar power station from BLUETTI. Despite looking like the AC200P, AC200MAX is just better in many ways. It possesses an ultra-durable LiFePO4 battery pack(2048Wh, 3,500 cycles) and a 2200W pure sine wave inverter while retaining quicker and more flexible options for solar and AC charging.
It also accepts a max 900W solar input and 400W AC charging. When being charged simultaneously with solar and AC wall outlets, AC200MAX can be charged up in less than 2 hours. With the intuitive BLUETTI App, everything happening in the AC200MAX can all be controlled and monitored from a distance. Besides, it supports expandable battery packs.
B230: A Reliable Supplemental Power Source
This 2048Wh LifePO4 expansion battery module is designed to cover higher energy demand and bring extended runtime of devices when connected with compatible power stations like AC200MAX.
The AC200MAX supports up to two additional battery packs, using either the BLUETTI B230 or B300. If hooked with two B230 or B300, the AC200MAX is able to reach a maximum capacity of 8,192Wh, way enough to run all essential needs at home or on the go for hours, days, or even more than a week.
BLUETTI AC200MAX and B230 will be available on April 12th. Click here to learn more information about new arrivals. B300 is estimated to be released in May.
With over 10 years of industry experience, BLUETTI has tried to stay true to a sustainable future through green energy storage solutions for both indoor and outdoor use while delivering an exceptional eco-friendly experience for everyone and the world. BLUETTI is making its presence in 70+ countries and is trusted by millions of customers across the globe. For more information, please visit BLUETTI online at https://www.bluettipower.com.au/
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation