It’s official! SUPER NINTENDO WORLD™, the innovative, immersive and highly-anticipated themed land, will open at Universal Studios Hollywood in 2023 and will be the first SUPER NINTENDO WORLD to debut in the United States.
SUPER NINTENDO WORLD opened first at Universal Studios Japan to rave consumer and critical reviews in 2021. The U.S. debut of SUPER NINTENDO WORLD at Universal Studios Hollywood will transport theme park guests and Nintendo fans into the world of Mario, Luigi and Princess Peach to become part of their compelling universe.
SUPER NINTENDO WORLD was conceived in partnership with Nintendo and the visionaries at Universal Creative to deliver exhilarating entertainment with innovative technological achievements inspired by characters and video games that have appealed to generations of Nintendo fans for over 40 years.
The immersive land will be a visual spectacle of vibrant colours and architectural ingenuity located within a newly expanded area of the theme park, featuring a groundbreaking ride and interactive areas, to be enjoyed by the whole family. Themed shopping and dining will enhance the entire experience.
To mark the occasion as the countdown begins to the land’s exciting debut, Universal Studios Hollywood will unveil a takeover of its popular Feature Presentation retail store with SUPER NINTENDO WORLD theming, opening soon. Located just inside the theme park’s main entrance, guests will have a chance to share their excitement for the land’s 2023 arrival by gearing up with merchandise such as Mario and Luigi themed apparel and iconic character hats. A selection of plush characters, including Yoshi, Mario, Bowser and Luigi in a variety of sizes, will also be among the many fun items available for purchase.
More information and details will be shared soon. In the meantime, guests can visit www.UniversalStudiosHollywood.com for theme park updates.
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation