This year, fall in love with the beauty and people of Norway aboard Hurtigruten Norwegian Coastal Express’ iconic coastal voyages. Visit the North Cape under the magical Midnight Sun, or sample authentic local cuisine, with ingredients sourced from quaint and secluded communities.
Norway’s coastline is one of the longest in the world, with the length recalculated in 2011 to account for complicated features like islets and fjords. All in all, Norway’s coastline has 63,000 miles of twisting land – which, as National Geographic points out, would circle the world two and a half times if stretched out.
Hurtigruten Norwegian Coastal Express have called these waters home for almost 130 years, as the original coastal route connecting communities and now international travellers. Dubbed as ‘The World’s Most Beautiful Voyage’ by Lonely Planet, you can now experience this spectacular journey for yourself and a companion with their fare at 50% off. This saving applies to Classic Roundtrip Voyage, Classic Voyage North , Classic Voyage South and The Voyage of Discovery.
Included in ’The Worlds Most Beautiful Voyage’
Along your Hurtigruten coastal journey, uncover up to 34 ports of the ‘Original Coastal Voyage since 1893’, whilst sailing past 100’s of fjords and 1000’s of mountains dotted along the coastline. With 70+ optional excursions to choose from, you will never be short of activities to enjoy.
Partnerships and their Story
For decades, Hurtigruten have cultivated strong relationships with Norwegian suppliers, big and small, old and new. Together, they work to ensure the highest standards and best practices. You’ll see this in the many optional seasonal excursions you can choose from, and in the delicious food made from locally sourced ingredients thanks to their Norway’s Coastal Kitchen concept.
Experience the Talent and Expertise
Along your coastal cruise, you’ll be in the company of many who grew up on the Norwegian coast and have fond memories of the ships from childhood. The enthusiastic Coastal Experts on board also bring their wealth of knowledge, enhancing your experience with treasured insights.
*Terms and conditions apply. Offer ends 31 March 2022 unless sold out prior. Visit hurtigruten.com.au for full terms and conditions.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience