American Cruise Lines, the country’s largest small ship cruise line, is pleased to offer Complimentary Domestic Airfare for select 2022 U.S. river cruises. With the 2022 season just beginning, the Line is offering complimentary domestic airfare on select new bookings for its Mississippi River or Columbia & Snake Rivers cruise itineraries. The offer is valid for all modern riverboat departures through the end of May, 2022.
American Cruise Lines is committed to providing the most comprehensive and seamless travel experience possible for their guests across the country. In addition to the current complimentary airfare opportunities, the Line also recently added a Flat Rate domestic airfare option for all its U.S. cruises. American Cruise Lines operates only 100% domestic itineraries and has booked thousands of guests aboard its new small ships which conveniently depart from 19 U.S. cities in 16 U.S. states.
“In an ever-changing world, American Cruise Lines is proud to offer a hassle-free way to explore the extraordinary beauty and diversity of the United States. And we are equally dedicated to making the booking process as easy as possible for our guests across the country,” said David Luxeder, Director of Marketing for American Cruise Lines.
American’s small ship fleet has doubled in size in the past 5 years and now includes explorations in 31 states from Alaska to Florida. Each year, the Line continues to build new small ships right here in the U.S.A and expand its offerings on land, air, and sea. In addition to the new air options, the Line also offers complimentary pre-cruise hotel stays, private cruise coaches which follow the riverboats, and new land packages, including luxury options at Four Seasons hotels.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience