The SITA Board has announced the appointment of David Lavorel as the company’s new CEO.
Under his leadership and vision, SITA will continue to lead a strategic change for the industry, helping its customers implement digitalized and smart solutions.
Over the past 20 years at SITA, Lavorel has served in a range of senior roles, most recently as CEO of SITA AT AIRPORTS AND BORDERS. He also served as CEO of SITA FOR AIRCRAFT, where he pursued a strategy to extract the full potential of the connected aircraft for SITA’s airline customers. As Senior VP Corporate Development and Head of the CEO office, Lavorel’s responsibilities included executing the company’s growth and development plans.
Dr Omar Jefri, SITA Board Chair, said: “The air transport industry has been through an incredibly turbulent period. As we look to recovery, digitalization of the industry is a key focus. David’s experience and knowledge of both the industry and SITA will be instrumental in cementing SITA’s position as a trusted partner, working with our shareholders to shape the future direction of the organization.”
Adib Charif, SITA Council President, said: “David brings a deep conviction and commitment to delivering SITA’s vision as a vital industry partner. The SITA Council looks forward to working closely with him.”
Lavorel replaces former CEO Barbara Dalibard who has left SITA after five years at the helm.
- Online Slot Machine Strategies – How to Beat them
- The best smartphone games to play while on vacation
- Work and play: how to safely work on your vacation
- World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys is Back with Two Ways to Earn
- Jetstar and Indigo partnership goes live
- American Airlines Announces Agreement to Purchase Boom Supersonic Overture Aircraft, Places Deposit on 20 Overtures
- New series reveals Sydney has all the ingredients for the ultimate holiday
- Centara appoints experienced Centara hotel manager for the group’s first address in Bangkok’s historic district
- ‘Cowra’s Canola Tours and Blooming Attractions’
- Da Vittorio Launch at Reverie Saigon Redefines Italian Fine Dining in Vietnam