Selo Group, an award-winning and fully integrated development company based in Singapore, announced the appointment of Andrew J. Leith as general manager of Selong Selo Resort & Residences, the group’s award-winning flagship resort and residences on the scenic coast of South Lombok in Indonesia. Andrew brings more than two decades of international hospitality experience at private resorts in the Caribbean, branded luxury resorts in the Maldives, and luxury villa retreats in Bali, Indonesia. He will oversee hotel and resort development, operations, revenue management, and ensure all guests experience the finest service of Southern Lombok’s premier resort.
“Andrew has an impressive background with luxury properties around the world and knows how to exceed expectations for guests and create a thriving, successful environment for team members,” said Andrew Corkery, Selo Group’s CEO. “His passion for the industry and wealth of expertise will be welcome assets to our resort.”
Andrew is a New Zealand native who has been living and working in numerous leadership roles in Bali for the past 10 years. Before joining Selong Selo Resort & Residences, he was general manager at The Layar Designer Villas and Spa, and a partner with S.E.I.N.A. Management, a hospitality management and consultancy company on the island that supports villas, hotels and restaurants.
Before arriving to Indonesia, Andrew held senior management positions at Angsana Ihuru, part of the Banyan Tyree Group in the Maldives, and Point Grace, a multiple World Tourism Awards winning condominium resort, on Turks and Caicos. He also worked at several properties in Australia such as Heron Island Resort, where he oversaw the resort’s operations and developed departmental and property-wide business plans.
Perched atop the picturesque hills overlooking stunning Selong Belanak Beach in Southern Lombok, Selong Selo Resort and Residences offers more than 50 luxury villas, a full-service spa, club house, a kids’ club, and beach club access. The stylish villas range from one to seven bedrooms with access to the renowned Aura Lounge & Bar, as well as personalised in-villa dining experiences or a quick shuttle to the beach for some fun in the sun. The eco-friendly villas are resplendent with modern facilities and stylish interiors, tastefully integrating local elements into their design.
For more information on Selong Selo Resort and Residences, please visit www.selongselo.com/. More details on Selo Group can be found at https://selogroup.co/.
- Online Slot Machine Strategies – How to Beat them
- The best smartphone games to play while on vacation
- Work and play: how to safely work on your vacation
- World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys is Back with Two Ways to Earn
- Jetstar and Indigo partnership goes live
- American Airlines Announces Agreement to Purchase Boom Supersonic Overture Aircraft, Places Deposit on 20 Overtures
- New series reveals Sydney has all the ingredients for the ultimate holiday
- Centara appoints experienced Centara hotel manager for the group’s first address in Bangkok’s historic district
- ‘Cowra’s Canola Tours and Blooming Attractions’
- Da Vittorio Launch at Reverie Saigon Redefines Italian Fine Dining in Vietnam