With the ink barely dry on TravelManagers’ new agreement with Signature Travel Network, its Australia-wide network of personal travel managers (PTMs) is already reaping the rewards of the partnership with the US-based luxury travel titan.
TravelManagers’ Operations Manager, Troy Coelho, says PTMs will sign in for their first online training seminar with Signature later this week and acknowledges that the extensive training programs and supplier connections were significant drawcards when forming the partnership.
“Signature’s wide-ranging, quality product offering is one part of the equation, combined with a comprehensive training program that will further enhance the already-impressive skill set possessed by our experienced PTMs who have a network average of 20.5 years travel industry experience.”
According to Coelho, this week’s online seminar will encompass Signature’s Luxury Suite & Villa program, it’s recommended best practice when selling Signature’s preferred hotels and tips on how to present its product offering to clients.
“The seminar is to be presented by Ignacio Maza, who is Signature’s Executive Vice President responsible for Luxury Product & Sales Development as well as other Signature initiatives,” Coelho explains. “With around 1,100 preferred properties worldwide making up Signature’s ‘Hotels & Resorts Collection’, our PTMs will get the inside track on what’s new, unique selling points and updates on its Suite & Villa program, ensuring that their clients continue to receive the best possible service.”
For more information or to speak to someone confidentially about TravelManagers please contact Graciela Craig on 1800 019 599.
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation