Sofitel Singapore City Centre is pleased to announce the launch of a Fashion Afternoon Tea to celebrate the release of Balmain Dreams 10: OR, a thematic anthology collaboration between Balmain and Z2 Comics which showcases Creative Director Olivier Rousteing’s iconic collections from the past decade.
Served in the hotel’s elegant 1864 lobby lounge daily between 2pm and 5pm, from 18th February to 23rd March, guests are invited to celebrate the launch, spanning Sofitel Hotels and Resorts in London, Dubai, Singapore and Seoul. The playful and stylish menu will invite guests to delight their senses with sweet and savoury dishes created by award-winning chefs in a setting complemented by designs from Rousteing’s current collection.
Conceptualised by Executive Pastry Chef Sam Leong, the menu has been inspired by Olivier Rousteing’s sketches from Balmain Dreams 10: OR, showcasing impeccably-styled delicacies, including fashionable creations resembling clothing and accessories. Guests can look forward to an exquisite medley of bite-sized treats celebrating classic French flavours with highlights of Baked Cheese Tart with Pistachio Nuts and Matcha Powder, Peanut Butter Pralines, Opalys Chestnut Mousseline Blackberry Tart, Fraisier Dôme and more.
The Balmain Dreams 10:OR collaboration between Balmain and Z2 Comics showcases over a dozen illustrated short stories in graphic novel form, each inspired by Rousteing’s most celebrated collections from the last ten years. Just twenty-five years old when he was named Creative Director of Balmain in 2011, Rousteing has successfully infused an immediately recognizable style upon the historic fashion house. Relying on Balmain’s rich archives for inspiration, and fully utilizing the atelier’s impressive mastery of intricate, traditional couture techniques, he has managed to impose a singular silhouette and contemporary outlook that reflects the bold spirit of the house’s “Balmain Army.”
The Fashion Afternoon Tea is served daily in 1864 lobby lounge, 2pm and 5pm, from 18th February to 23rd March at $128++ for two persons. Guests may top-up $40++ for two glasses of Taittinger Champagne. To book, please visit https://www.sofitel-singapore-citycentre.com/offers/balmain-fashion-afternoon-tea/.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience