With contactless becoming a real game changer in the Tourism Industry, Reflections Holiday Parks has joined forces with globally renowned software company RMS Cloud to take its operations and guest experience soaring to the next level.
Reflections Holiday Parks CEO Nick Baker said the partnership with RMS Cloud was aligned with the group’s absolute commitment to providing the best possible guest experience.
“There is a huge resurgence in camping escapes, and we have 37 holiday parks throughout coastal and country NSW which connect people to amazing regional townships and the beauty of the NSW countryside,” Mr Baker said.
“Communication is key for our guests and RMS software technology will allow our parks to really boost their connection with guests to provide the information they need for booking, check in and during their stay.
“Understanding our guest demographics better, we will also be able to target our marketing offers and campaigns to give our diverse range of customers a more personalised and tailored experience.
“Nearly two million people enjoy our holiday parks and wilderness reserves every year; our job is to be stewards of the land we operate on and help guests create memories that will last a lifetime.
“The last few years of pandemic has presented many challenges for the Caravan and Camping Industry, so it is incredibly important for industry operators to step up and really focus on the guest experience.
“Our partnership with RMS Cloud will absolutely deliver on this expectation and their innovative software will be crucial to all aspects of running our parks.”
RMS Cloud CEO and Founder Peter Buttigieg said the partnership between Reflections Holiday Parks and RMS Cloud represented two leaders of the Australian holiday parks industry joining forces.
“RMS Cloud have led the market in park management technology for over 35 years and remain committed to producing the best possible solutions for Australian Parks,” Mr Buttigieg said.
“We look forward to delivering our future-focused, innovative platform and enabling Reflections parks to achieve great and ongoing success.”
To find out more about Reflections Holiday Parks or to book online, visit www.reflectionsholidayparks.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience