’s Maximum Occupancy Accommodation Industry Conference returns to Sydney from the 5th to the 6th of April 2022 after a 2-year hiatus due to COVID.Held at the Sheraton Grand Sydney, Maximum Occupancy provides the perfect environment for the industry to reconnect in person and discover the latest trends and strategies to reboot the industry, boost direct bookings and increase revenue.
After a difficult two years of closures, vaccination mandates and border controls, accommodation professionals have a valuable opportunity to gather opinions on where the hotel and accommodation industry is heading for 2022 and beyond. ‘We already have over 50+ speakers confirmed who are some of the industry’s leaders, half the expected attendance number paid and registered, and only a few remaining exhibitor spaces left,’ said Adrian Caruso, Event Organiser and Founder & Managing Director of Fastrack Digital. ‘This is a testament that the industry is eager to reconnect and network in person, share what they have been through and how to tackle 2022 and beyond.’
With ample opportunity to network and hear the latest in hotel digital marketing, revenue management, food and beverage, HR, technology, management and more, it is the first major hotel and accommodation industry conference in 2022.
‘We’re working hard to ensure that the themes of each session are on point with the state of the industry and discussion points revolving around what accommodation providers need to know now,’ said Mr. Caruso.
The highly anticipated two-day conference will feature a unique ‘full-day’ workshop whereby conference delegates can learn one on one with industry experts in a small class type environment.
With more to be announced, our stellar speaker lineup includes:
- CEO, Tourism Accommodation Australia, Michael Johnson
- CEO, Australian Accommodation Association, Richard Munro
- CEO, Voyages Indigenous Tourism Australia, Matt Cameron-Smith
- CEO, AFTA, Dean Long
- Managing Director, BWH Hotel Group, Graham Perry
- The Lancemore Group, Group Director of Sales & Marketing, Chantelle Veness
- Hotel Beds, Regional Sourcing Manager, Andrew Boocock
- Director of Operations, Ovolo Hotels, Wayne Taranto
- CEO, Crystalbrook Collection, Geoff York
It is a must-attend event for anyone wanting to reconnect with their industry peers and stay on top of industry trends, learn from the best of the best, and expand their networks.
Early Bird discount tickets are available, book today and don’t miss out on this discount. www.maximumoccupancy.com.au/
For more information, visit the Maximum Occupancy Australia Website to keep up to date with speaker announcements, the latest updates, and further early bird ticket release dates.
For conference enquiries, sponsorship, and speaker opportunities, please contact Adrian Caruso – Fastrack Digital Managing Director via email adrian.caruso@fastrackdigital.
- Rare juvenile oarfish captured on camera for first time ever on Great Barrier Reef
- Tropical North Queensland sets new domestic records
- What’s New in Rockhampton QLD in 2022
- P&O Cruises Australia Marks The International Day of the Seafarer With an Array of Mouth-watering Treats Onboard Pacific Adventure