It may be known for its incredible culture, amazing food, and an unrivalled cherry blossom festival, but Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) wants Australian travel sellers to know how much more there is to Japan. JNTO’s online learning and training platform is designed to give agents insider knowledge and access to lesser-known aspects of the incredible destination – and they’re literally giving agents food for thought. To encourage agents to participate, and knowing that one of Japan’s most loved aspects is the incredible cuisine, JNTO has cleverly
partnered with Japanese sweets company Sakura.co to reward agents for taking part.
With over $6,500 of prizes on offer, JNTO will be giving away a range of prizes for agents who sign up and complete any level of the training program, including multiple annual subscriptions to the Sakura.co monthly Japanese flavours subscription service and 60 individual boxes.
With the number of Australians enquiring and heading to Japan peaking at an all-time high prior to border closures in 2020, Japan is a nation in demand locally. Becoming increasingly famed for its incredible snow scene, Japan has remained high on the list of destinations Aussies are itching to return to.
The JNTO E-learning platform has been designed to equip local agents with all the insight and knowledge they need to sell every kind of Japan holiday – and in particular, to introduce the lesser known aspects and regions of the destination to Australian travellers. From well-known big city escapes and snow trips, to regional cultural food tours to secret tropical beach getaways – Japan has it all. With endless discoveries on offer, the online training gives agents the key to open the door to endless selling and travel possibilities.
Covering areas including destination basics such as where to go and where to stay, the three-tier program also explores different regions of Japan, art and tradition, nature and outdoors, cuisine, and relaxation – amongst myriad other aspects of this fascinating destination.
And with a year’s worth of treats on offer just to learn more about Japan, agents should hopefully find that a pretty sweet deal.
Agents can register or learn more at www.elearning.jnto.org.au
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience