New York State Division of Tourism (I Love New York) has launched a campaign with Expedia TAAP, providing consumers and travel agents with exclusive specials and deals on hotels, packages and a range of activities available across the state as international travel resumes. To celebrate the partnership, I Love New York and Expedia TAAP are also offering top-selling agents the chance to win a coffee machine!
With deals available across the state’s eleven regions, agents are bound to find the perfect trip for their clients; whether they want to explore the culinary scene in Hudson Valley, hike through the Adirondacks’ lush natural scenery, discover boutique shopping on Long Island or visit the iconic Niagara Falls. To view all the current offers, head to the landing page here:
Running from now until the end of February, all agents need to do is book the most room nights in New York State (not including New York City) via Expedia’s TAAP site to be in the running to win one of two EXPRESSI Coffee Capsule Machines.
Want to learn more about New York State? Register for Expedia TAAP’s next LIVE webinar on 9 February. For more details, head to:
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation