Costa Cruises has cancelled the new two sailings on the Costa Firenze, which is homeporting in Dubai.This follows the news that AIDA has done the same with the AIDAbella.
According to Cruise Industry News, in a statement sent to media, Costa cited pandemic situation and wanting to be able to offer its guests the best possible standards of service, experience and safety.
The ship is next slated to sail from Dubai on Feb. 5.
With the news that the Firezne won’t be sailing until February, and issues in South America, the only two Costa ships current in service are the Luminosa and Deliziosa.
The Deliziosa is in the Caribbean, offering Eastern and Southern Caribbean sailings from La Romana and Santo Domingo.
The Luminosa is serving the company in Europe, sailing roundtrip Western Mediterranean cruises from Savona.
Edited by John Alwyn-Jones, Cruise Editor
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience