Nadia Kaddouri has been appointed to the Group Global management team as Chief Strategy & Sustainability Officer of Swissport International in addition to her position as Chief of Staff to the President and CEO, effective 1 January 2022. In her new role, she will drive Swissport’s business strategy with a strong focus on market intelligence, trends, and innovations, and will take over the lead of Swissport’s lounge and executive aviation businesses. In addition to the corporate strategy, the responsibility for driving environmental, social, and governance (ESG) topics will be at the core of her agenda. Nadia will also continue to serve as the company’s Chief of Staff, leading the CEO Office and supporting Warwick Brady, President & CEO of Swissport International, in managing the growth of the business.
“I am pleased to have Nadia Kaddouri as our new Chief Strategy and Sustainability Officer. She has been instrumental in shaping the fundamental transformation that Swissport has embarked on,” says Warwick Brady, President & CEO of Swissport International. “I am convinced that Nadia will be equally successful in leading the implementation of our corporate strategy and sustainability agenda.”
Nadia Kaddouri has joined Swissport in 2014 and brings many years of experience in financial leadership roles. Her latest roles included Chief Financial Officer of the EMEA region, where her efforts centered around business development and commercial strategies. She previously worked as Senior Vice President Group FP&A, Senior Integration Manager following the acquisition of Servisair and Group Business Controller. She assumed the role of Chief of Staff to the President and CEO since June 2021. Prior to joining Swissport, Nadia managed the sales process of Servisair and was Regional Controller Eastern Europe at Azelis.
- Online Slot Machine Strategies – How to Beat them
- The best smartphone games to play while on vacation
- Work and play: how to safely work on your vacation
- World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys is Back with Two Ways to Earn
- Jetstar and Indigo partnership goes live
- American Airlines Announces Agreement to Purchase Boom Supersonic Overture Aircraft, Places Deposit on 20 Overtures
- New series reveals Sydney has all the ingredients for the ultimate holiday
- Centara appoints experienced Centara hotel manager for the group’s first address in Bangkok’s historic district
- ‘Cowra’s Canola Tours and Blooming Attractions’
- Da Vittorio Launch at Reverie Saigon Redefines Italian Fine Dining in Vietnam