The Outrigger Surin Beach Resort in Phuket opened at the end of December and is offering a special value added ‘sandbox’ offer, following changes which came into effect 11 January.Destination Phuket is one of four – Phuket, Samui, Krabi and Phangnga – locations in Thailand where vaccinated guests can arrive and spend seven days at leisure exploring a beach destination under the Thai Government’s ‘sandbox’ promotion. After seven days and a negative test, guests can travel to other places in the country.
To support the sandbox initiative, the newly opened 60-key Outrigger Surin Beach Resort, adjacent to idyllic Surin beach, is offering very special super saver rates from THB3400 (US$103) per night for a Surin Studio Room for travel until 17 April 2022.
The rate includes breakfast for two, return airport transfers, THB1500 (US$45) food and beverage credit per stay, 20% off laundry, and flexible check-in/out. A minimum seven-night stay is required.
Announcing the new sandbox offer, Tony Pedroni, Outrigger Area General Manager for Thailand, said: “I believe our wonderful new-look boutique resort beside beautiful Surin beach will be the perfect antidote to banish the winter blues and help guests unwind after a challenging two years for everyone.”
Outrigger Surin Beach Resort is 30 minutes from Phuket airport. It is conveniently located for explorations of all of the island’s west coast beaches, Phuket town and nature retreats such as the Khao Phra Taew forest reserve.
The resort itself features the surf-inspired Nalu bar and grill, two swimming pools and a fitness studio.
Outrigger will also open the Outrigger Khao Lak Beach Resort in Thailand in early February 2022 and Outrigger Koh Samui Beach Resort in March.
To book the Outrigger Surin Beach Resort sandbox promotion, visit the resort on the Thailand pages of outrigger.com. Or contact your preferred travel agent.
- Travel More, Pay Less: Free Days with Swiss Travel Pass
- Scone Bar At NUO Hotel Beijing’s Lobby Lounge
- Drowning travel agents need urgent lifeline as COVID crisis takes toll
- Strong partners: AIDA Cruises remains main sponsor of the classical music festival “Festspiele Mecklenburg-Vorpommern” until 2024
- Travel Plans Can change… Enjoy More Flexibility
- AC Hotel by Marriott® Melbourne Southbank and Patient Wolf Distilling Co. mix the perfectly precise blend
- NSW Government leadership on Travel T&Cs welcome
- Carnival Cruise Line Announces That Costa Luminosa Will Transfer to the Carnival Fleet and Start Service in November 2022
- Azamara® Reveals 2022 European Voyages for its New Ship, Azamara OnwardSM
- Explore ‘Ancient Lands’ at Newly Opened Ngilgi Cave!