When you think about Australia, you think of beaches, crystal blue water, hot sunny weather. It’s no brainer Australia is home to some of the most beautiful landmarks known worldwide, that attract multiple tourists daily but what are the towns like? We’re here to show you…
If you’re curious to find the best towns to visit, no need to fret. Research experts at WeThrift have got it covered and compiled a detailed list of the most beautiful towns in Australia.
These beautiful towns are just a mere road trip away for some of you, so there is no excuse not to visit. According to the research, experts found that Portsea and Lorne shared third place with a score of 43/60.
The gorgeous town named Noosa steals the show in first place on the list, this town is located on Queensland’s sunshine coast, Noosa has many attractions to see, such as their walking trails which they have a tremendous amount of, they have 73 to be exact.
Add this town to your dream locations to visit on your Pinterest boards, it has already racked up 12,024 pins on Pinterest!
Esperance follows closely behind in second place, a town on the south coast of Western Australia, this picturesque place is dawned with 13 sights and landmarks that would make great Instagram pictures. In fact, the town has an impressive 260,428 hashtags on Instagram.
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation