Don’t Miss this Experience, Now Available at a CRAZY DEAL
Explore Egypt FAM Trip: 6 nights trip with 3 nights each in Cairo and in cruise, All meals in cruise, visit the Egyptian Museum, Great Pyramids, Sphinx, Round Trip Airport transfers, English speaking tour guide, Entrance fees, All taxes, AT ONLY $1357 $999
*Prices are per person on twin sharing basis and nett (non-commissionable)
*Single Supplement applies
*Domestic flight (Cairo – Aswan & Luxor – Cairo) is not included
This special deal is available on the below dates:
|Date||Per Person on Double/triple sharing|
|9 May 2022||$1485 $999
|11 July 2022||$1485 $999
|14 September 2022||$1485 $999
|10 October 2022||$1485 $999
|5 December 2022||$1485 $999
Pay Low Deposits
Deposits of only $200 per person(non-refundable)
You Can Earn A Lot On This Trip
Sell this trip to your clients by adding a markup on the guest price ( $1099). A lot of agents are earning awesome profits on this trip. You can too.
Not able to travel
If for any reason you are not able to attend, Don’t worry you can still sell it to your clients.
Easy to Book
To make the deposits/ payments by Master/Visa card just click the link below > mention your agent ID > enter travel date > select country as Egypt > select the package name as Explore Egypt Trip > select the USD option and mention the amount.
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation