Tripophobia, defined as the fear of not having any travel currently booked, is the focus of StayWell Holdings’ latest promotional campaign, designed to encourage Aussies to start booking more travel now.
With some hesitation around travel still lingering, Leisure Inn and Park Regis hotels are encouraging Australians to overcome their tripophobia, and to celebrate their love for travel. To give people an added incentive to do so, StayWell are giving away the chance to win 1 of 12 getaways nationally.
The promotion will see 12 winners be given the choice of a two-night break at any of the Park Regis or Leisure Inn properties around the country, with stays possible until the end of 2022.
To be in the running to win, all travellers need to do is book a stay at any participating StayWell hotel across Australia and go into the draw to win. With a collection of direct offers available and benefits including 10% off, early check-in* and late check-out benefits* there has never been a better time to book direct. Discover the perfect escape for all kinds of travellers at Park Regis and Leisure Inn Hotels.
Full details and bookings via www.tripophobia.com.au
The promotion is available now and runs to 28 February 2022. Winners will be announced 2 March 2022.
For more information about StayWell Holdings properties visit www.staywellgroup.com
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience