Enchanted Princess, the 5th royal-class ship in the Princess Cruises fleet, was officially named on Tuesday in a fabulous ceremony titled “Our World, Enchanted.”
Hosted by Princess Cruises Celebrations Ambassador Jill Whelan and Enchanted Princess Cruise Director Dan Falconer, the original production introduced viewers to the ship’s innovative features of the MedallionClass ship and shared some of Princess’ history as a cruise industry leader.
The ceremony honoured three members of The Explorers Club, Captain Lynn Danaher, Dr Vicki Ferrini and Jenifer Austin – who served as the godmothers of Enchanted Princess, with the notable godmothers having been recognised for their achievements in expeditions, oceanography and mapping the world’s oceans.
The 145,000-tonne, 3,660-guest ship represents an evolution of the design platform used for her sister ships – Royal Princess (2013), Regal Princess (2014), Majestic Princess (2017) and Sky Princess (2019) – offering an elevation of spectacular style and elegance distinguished by Princess.
The ship’s inaugural cruise season began November 10, with various 10-day Southern Caribbean itineraries, sailing roundtrip from Fort Lauderdale.
Edited by: John Alwyn-Jones, Cruise Editor
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation