Run over two weeks in November, an impressive 40 agents completed the latest incentivised Cook Islands Tourism training programme, entering the draw to win one of five branded Hammamas Turkish towels.
Run with OTT (Online Travel Training) – the world’s leading provider of free travel courses for travel agents, with a community of more than 185,000 travel agents and tour operators worldwide – over the course of five training modules agents learnt about accommodation options, island experiences, activities and air access for Rarotonga and Aitutaki, to send clients to the idyllic Cook Islands once borders allow in 2022.
The five lucky winners were:
Luke Mitchell, Insider Journeys – pictured below right
Tanya Patterson, TravelManagers
Tania Paull, Flight Centre (Johnsonville) – pictured below left
Rochelle Evans House of Travel (Barrington)
Margaret Rouse, MondoTravel (Mt Eden)
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation