P&O Cruises Australia says it is celebrating Black Friday (26 November) and Cyber Monday (29 November) with a spectacular Cyber Sale offering Aussies and Kiwis access to hot cruise deals on Short Breaks and longer getaways.
P&O is running a 48-hour flash sale with Short Break cruise fares. with Black Friday itineraries including:
Pacific Explorer five-night Short Break to Melbourne departing Auckland on 27, November 2022.
Pacific Encounter four-night Whitsunday Islands Short Break cruise departing Brisbane on 2 July 2022.
Pacific Encounter seven-night Barrier Reef Discovery cruise departing Brisbane on 28, May 2022.
Pacific Adventure 10-night Discover Vanuatu cruise departing Sydney on 5, September 2022.
Starting this Saturday, buy two adult fares and the third and fourth guests in the room get to travel for free. The promotion runs until Wednesday 1, December.
Cyber Monday deals include:
Pacific Explorer 10-night Northern Explorer cruise departing Fremantle on 18, May 2023.
Pacific Adventure five-night Taste of Tasmania cruise departing Sydney on 12, December 2022.
Pacific Explorer three-night Pride cruise departing Melbourne on 9, December 2022.
Pacific Encounter 14-night Kiwi Adventure cruise departing Brisbane on 11, March 2023.
Edited by: John Alwyn-Jones, Cruise Editor
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation