Seven Stars Resort & Spa’s highly anticipated once-a-year, five-day online sales event just got better!
Located on Grace Bay Beach and ranked among the best in the world for its powder white sand and calm, turquoise waters, Seven Stars Resort & Spa has increased the savings for those booking a 2022 vacation between Black Friday and Travel Tuesday. In addition to 40% savings, the resort just announced an additional $25 bonus resort credit on all Black Friday/Cyber Weekend bookings.
Seven Stars Resort & Spa’s annual online cyber event is extending savings of 40% on all guestrooms and suites booked for travel between April 18 and December 22, 2022, with the newly added $25 resort credit applied to guests folio upon check-out.
Guest perks such as complimentary daily morning breakfast, morning yoga, non-motorized watersports, and bikes on loan are also included. Savings are applicable across all Seven Stars Resort & Spa room types booked – from Island View to Oceanfront and from Junior, to One-, Two- and Three-Bedroom Suites. No minimum stay is required. Bookings are non-refundable. Changes are permitted through a change in the rate that may apply.
To qualify, stays must be booked between Friday, November 26 and Tuesday, November 30, 2021. Reservations must be made directly at www.sevenstarsgracebay.com under Specials, or by phone at (866) 570-7777.
Seven Stars Resort & Spa, Grace Bay Beach is one of the Caribbean’s most iconic resorts proclaimed annually among the ‘world’s best by the leading industry rankings and ratings. With its open-air lobby, spacious accommodations, two salt-water pools, chef-driven restaurants, world-class spa and lush grounds, Seven Stars Resort & Spa provides guests with a luxe vacation experience that is unmatched.
Seven Stars Resort & Spa’s dining options include the popular beachside restaurant The Deck, the fine dining restaurant Seven, and The Tasting Room at Seven, a private dining room offering elevated wine and dinner pairing experiences. Guests also enjoy signing privileges at The Terrace on Grace Bay, located nearby. Seven Stars Resort & Spa restaurants and bars are supported by the resort’s on-site organic gardens, which grow dozens of varieties of delicate greens herbs, fruits and vegetables used throughout its signature dishes and cocktails.
Edited by: Stephen Morton
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation