An expected post-lockdown surge of freedom-seeking travellers exploring the NSW outback has sparked a search by one of the biggest tourism businesses in far west NSW – Out of the Ordinary Outback – for new hospitality and management staff to cope with the boom in coming months.
The new jobs include the chance to be an assistant manager at the famous White Cliffs Underground Motel -Australia’s largest underground accommodation, set in the remote NSW outback opal mining town of White Cliffs.
An easing of restrictions is tipped to inspire huge numbers of ‘cooped up’ modern explorers to venture out on carefree journeys into the expanse of the NSW Outback with its fresh air, big skies, vast horizons, raw landscapes and authentic characters.
Out of the Ordinary Outback owns seven properties in far west NSW – Broken Hill Outback Resort as well as The Argent Motel and The Tourist Lodge – both in Broken Hill, the Copper City Motel/Hotel in Cobar, the billabong-side cabins at Warrawong on the Darling at Wilcannia, the remote Ivanhoe Hotel Motel and the White Cliffs Underground Motel.
As part of a recruitment drive after months of restrictions and lockdowns, Out of the Ordinary Outback is seeking candidates keen for a change of scenery and new career challenges and opportunities in the NSW outback. A range of customer service-focused positions are available, all of which quality hospitality experiences to be delivered.
* Operations Manager – Ideal for a passionate and experienced hospitality professional specialising in food and beverages
* Assistant Manager at the famous White Cliffs Underground Motel for a unique lifestyle and career experience
* Groups and events manager – tasked with supporting and building the group’s thriving groups and events business
* Relief Management Couple – for a dynamic, active, flexible, multi-skilled couple to move between the seven properties when their hospitality and management skills are needed
* Hospitality all-rounders – for general reception, bar and restaurant work at the group’s various properties.
For all the positions, email Out of the Ordinary Outback via firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.outoftheordinaryoutback.com.au/about-us/careers .
For more information on Out of the Ordinary Outback, visit www.outoftheordinaryoutback.com.au
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience