Princess Cruises has launched its ‘Why We Travel’ campaign to inspire industry optimism, asking agents to share their travel stories to win a share of $10,000.
In its first branded content trade campaign, Princess Cruises sasy that ‘Why We Travel’ is targeted at Australian and New Zealand Travel Agents and Partners, with the content series features Princess Shoreside Team members sharing their own personal travel stories including the line’s own Key Account Manager, David Craven who shared a video account of his days as an Assistant Cruise Director aboard Sapphire Princess.
The campaign has now been extended with Princess asking travel agents to submit their own travel experiences to go into the running to win one of 10 x AU$1,000 VISA Gift Cards.
Below: Princess Key Account Manager David Craven shares his favourite travel story while Travel Agent Olivia Harter from YOU Travel Orewa shares her favourite travel pictures.
Princess Cruises Sales and Marketing Director, Nick Ferguson said the campaign was aimed to inspire optimism and social engagement as Australia looks towards the resumption of travel, adding, “The last 18 months have been incredibly challenging, yet our valued Aussie and Kiwi travel partners have remained steadfast in their support, resilience, and commitment to our industry”, and “In fact, this campaign was inspired by our travel agent community who’ve shared their own personal travel stories with me and our sales team on what travel means to them and how they can’t wait to travel once more. It was therefore timely to encourage others to share those stories on a platform for all to see.”
Ferguson today asked agents to enter by visiting onesourcecruises.com.au to upload their ‘Why I Travel’ stories in fifty words or less and an accompanying image for the chance to win a share of $10,000, adding, “Every travel agent has a travel story to share. We’d love to hear more as it keeps our community together supporting each other.”
A report by John Alwyn-Jones, Cruise Editor.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience