Nestled in the heart of Palm Beach on the Gold Coast is the Mysa Motel, a seven-bedroom motel that opened its doors on 1 March 2021 at the height of a global pandemic that has all but obliterated the tourism industry. While many operators might, understandably, be thrown by the less-than-ideal circumstances obscuring their first year, the team behind the Mysa Motel prefer to count silver linings than clouds.
“In what has been a really tough year, we’ve encountered a lot of blessings along the way too,” said motel owners Jase and Eliza. “Between hitting some internal milestones that we’re immensely proud of, and garnering a loyal following of Mysa fans, we feel like there’s actually a lot to celebrate.”
“We’ve been blown away by how well our aesthetic has been received by media, brands who want to use the space for photoshoots, and travellers who have been able to visit us in Queensland,” they said. “We’re grateful that despite the many challenges, our brand has resonated with the public.”
“We wanted to extend the celebration to those fans who have supported us and loved our look, by offering them the chance to win a Mysa Motel experience,” they said.
In the spirit of its vibrant colour scheme, the motel is inviting social media followers to join them in a spot of fun that will culminate in one lucky person packing their bags to experience Mysa’s magic for two nights with a buddy.
For those who wish to play along, the game is simple:
- Tag three friends
- Sign up to the Mysa Motel newsletter (link in bio)
- Follow @themysamotel
*T&C’s: Winner drawn Sunday 24 October. Accommodation is subject to availability at time of booking. Accommodation is available on twin share basis only. Accommodation must be redeemed before 31 March 2022. Accommodation must be booked for two consecutive nights. The lucky entrant will be notified via email.
For further information about The Mysa Motel, including rates, contact management on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience