Hong Kong is one of the most picturesque destinations in Asia. It’s a place wherein you can get plethora of memorable snaps clicked! From temples and monasteries, to state-of-the-art architectural marvels and museums, the city leaves no stone unturned to give travelers a healthy taste of its beauty and picture-perfect locations to feed their photography soul. This World Photography, we bring to you some of the most picture-perfect sights in Hong Kong that are in one word: #nofilter Instagram spots!
Wai Yip Street Pedestrian Bridge
A five-minute walk from Ngau Tau Kok MTR Exit B6, the train themed bridge allows passive inflow of light from its endless row of windows, giving opportunity to travelers to experiment with variety of photo compositions. People flock here to get their photographs clicked with the amazing backdrop giving them a bulk of photographs to reminisce about!
HKwalls murals: dynamic street art in the heart of the city
Art Lane is the signature destination for street art in Asia. This place is a breathing canvas for open street art, and that means everything here is engulfed in artwork. This is a great place to get clicked, with colorful backdrops and artistic backgrounds at every nook and corner.
Tai Kwun: where history, art and culture collide
It is an exhibition and shopping centre that is aesthetic and exudes in old charm. It is a very old building that used to be a police station, but has now been transformed into a cultural haven that displays Chinese heritage. From swirling staircases to old furniture, this is a curator’s paradise.
Tai O: picturesque village and colonial architecture
It is a small and colorful fishing village. Boat rides are among the most famous attractions, and people who want to escape the concrete jungle do settle in here for a few days to experience the calmness it has to offer. It also offers many soothing backgrounds for a good picture.
Man Mo Temple: historical and spiritual
Man Mo temple is a very famous destination for tourists in Hong Kong. It is originally a worship place and hence, photos are to be clicked when devotees are lesser in number. The ceiling is the most admirable here, with beautiful incense coils hanging. The whole interior is captivating and peaceful, making it one of the most photographed temples in Hong Kong.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience