With a mission to make it easier for everyone to experience the world, and make the most of your summer vacation under the current pandemic, Booking.com is offering travelers Flash Deals with discounts starting at 30% for only 36 hours.
Research reveals that 65%* of Hong Kong travelers will be more price conscious when it comes to searching and planning a trip in the future and 66%* are more likely to hunt down promotions and savings as a result of the pandemic. Booking.com is pleased to offer travelers thousands of Flash Deals for 36 hours only to save at least 30% from participating properties across Hong Kong.
To find a Flash Deal, visit www.booking.com/dealspage.html. But travelers interested in taking advantage of these deals must be quick as they will appear for 36 hours only, from now until 4pm HKT on Saturday afternoon, 14 August. With a booking window valid until stays with a check-out date until 13 August 2022, travelers can feel secure knowing that Booking.com offers important features like free cancelation (policies vary by property) and information on cleanliness standards, so they can travel stress free and safely as the travel restrictions continue to lift across the world.
FLASH DEALS CONDITIONS
- The discount is applied to the original price of a room, before taxes and charges and it cannot be combined with other discounts.
- Book between now and 14 August 2021, 4pm HKT.
- Valid for stays with check-out dates until 13 August 2022.
*Research commissioned by Booking.com and conducted among a sample of adults who have traveled for business or leisure in the past 12 months, and must be planning to travel in the next 12 months. In total 20,934 respondents across 28 markets and territories were polled (including 999 from USA, 496 from Canada, 497 from Mexico, 997 from Colombia, 999 from Brazil, 499 from Argentina, 995 from Australia, 499 from New Zealand, 999 from Spain, 996 from Italy, 996 from France, 999 from UK, 996 from Germany, 498 from Netherlands, 499 from Denmark, 499 from Sweden, 498 from Croatia, 1001 from Russia, 498 from Israel, 997 from India, 994 from China, 499 from Hong Kong, 497 from Thailand, 496 from Singapore, 499 from Taiwan, 997 from South Korea, 500 from Vietnam and 995 from Japan). Respondents completed an online survey in July 2020.
- Conversations with Green Pearls® Hoteliers
- Far from the Icelandic crowds
- London Oxford Airport entices first time North American users Highlights opening hour advantages
- Huazhu Group selects Sabre to power its distribution strategy and support its next chapter of growth
- Olesya Rulin & Nikki Howard Support Sustainable Waterless Body Wash youbody
- Australia Pacific LNG partnership to continue through 2020
- Capella Bangkok – Opening In Q4 2019 – Delves Deep Into The Culinary Heritage Of Charoenkrung, Its Captivating Riverside Community
- Cities with the Best Work-Life Balance
- STR: Central/South America hotel performance for August 2018
- Unveiled: Top Achievers of Pria 2023 Awards!