Oceania Cruises, the world’s leading culinary-and destination-focused cruise line, has announced the launch of a new Trade Survey for its valued retail partners in Australia and New Zealand. Open for completion between 7-20 June, the survey is designed to garner deeper insights into the individual business needs of each partner, and how Oceania Cruises can best add value through the provision of tools and assets. For a chance to win a $250 Gift Card via Oceania Trade Rewards, partners simply need to complete the short survey and tell the cruise line where they are most excited about travelling to when international borders open up again.
“Delivering our trade partners all the resources they need to understand and embrace Oceania Cruises’ offering and sharing this knowledge with clients in an insightful and compelling way, has always been a priority for us,” said Jason Worth, Vice President of Oceania Cruises, Australia and New Zealand.
“Over the past 12 months, we have spent significant time updating our trade resources to ensure that they are comprehensive, relevant and user-friendly.
“Our recent Agent Bring Client events have enabled us to connect with many partners in person and their feedback has been invaluable, so we really encourage those who we haven’t yet met with to lodge their ideas via the survey,” added Mr Worth.
For those travel partners that haven’t yet signed up for Oceania Trade Rewards, it is a stellar platform that rewards retail travel partners in Australia for making Oceania Cruises bookings. Eligible partners can accumulate points from verified claims and redeem them for Amazon and Coles gift vouchers.
- Online Slot Machine Strategies – How to Beat them
- The best smartphone games to play while on vacation
- Work and play: how to safely work on your vacation
- World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys is Back with Two Ways to Earn
- Jetstar and Indigo partnership goes live
- American Airlines Announces Agreement to Purchase Boom Supersonic Overture Aircraft, Places Deposit on 20 Overtures
- New series reveals Sydney has all the ingredients for the ultimate holiday
- Centara appoints experienced Centara hotel manager for the group’s first address in Bangkok’s historic district
- ‘Cowra’s Canola Tours and Blooming Attractions’
- Da Vittorio Launch at Reverie Saigon Redefines Italian Fine Dining in Vietnam