Homes & Villas by Marriott International (“HVMI”), the popular whole home-rental offering part of the Marriott Bonvoy travel program, is launching an initiative enabling property management software companies and channel managers to integrate directly to its Application Programming Interface (API) (“Channel Connectivity Program”). The new Channel Connectivity Program creates multiple options for property management companies to connect faster, more efficiently, and more reliably to HVMI. The first participants expected to connect directly through the Channel Connectivity Program are Avantio, BookingPal, Ciirus, Direct Software, Escapia, Hostfully, KrossBooking, NextPax, Rentals United and Track.
“Customer interest in our home rental offerings has been extremely strong and reservations for homes have grown significantly over the last year,” said Jennifer Hsieh, Vice President of Homes & Villas by Marriott International. “Opening our API through the Channel Connectivity Program enables us to meaningfully scale our inventory to meet demand. This will also provide property management companies with personalized support and service, ensuring their homes are presented to our customers, including members of Marriott Bonvoy, in the best light possible.”
Homes & Villas by Marriott International has teamed up with Publicis Sapient, an industry-leading digital transformation consultancy, and Epsilon, an outcomes-based marketing organization, to help develop the Channel Connectivity Program technology. Marriott expects the collaboration will innovate guest experiences by unlocking the power of data and accelerate supply growth on the Homes & Villas by Marriott International platform.
Now, with more ways to connect, property management companies around the world can tap into a multitude of benefits consistently available through Homes & Villas by Marriott International, including access to Marriott Bonvoy’s 147 million members, a dedicated account manager and operations support, best-in-class hospitality training, favorable procurement pricing and more. Property management software companies and channel managers can work with Homes & Villas by Marriott International with confidence, knowing they are working with a company with decades of hospitality experience and one that aims to stay on top of the ever-changing home rental landscape.
Channel managers and property management software companies can apply here.
Property management companies interested in working with Homes & Villas by Marriott International can find out more information here.
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation