In its partnership with a hospitality group, Dettol maker, Reckitt (previously known as RB) has collaborated with Hilton, one of the world’s largest global hospitality companies, to deliver an industry-leading standard of cleanliness and disinfection to Hilton properties with its Hilton CleanStay programme globally.
The programme, which continues its roll out in Hilton’s hotels in Hong Kong, Conrad Hong Kong and Hilton Garden Inn Hong Kong Mongkok, will enhance the already high safety standards of Hilton’s hotels across its 18 brands globally.
Reckitt’s years of research has led to the development of effective hygiene and disinfection formulas for its products. Dettol, one of the most trusted brands in the industry, was developed over 80 years of expertise and science-based knowledge. Under the Hilton CleanStay programme, guests will experience enhanced protection from Dettol’s products in the hotels. As part of the hygiene measures, guests will experience the following:
- Enhanced protection from Dettol’s products such as Dettol Disinfectant Wipes which are used for deep cleaning of high touch-point areas such as elevator panels.
- Elevated cleaning protocols of high-traffic areas in public spaces to give guests additional peace of mind.
- The Hilton CleanStay room seal, which will be placed on room doors after the rooms are thoroughly cleaned.
- Additional disinfection with Dettol products will be applied on high-touchpoint areas in the rooms such as light switches, door handles, TV remotes, thermostats and others.
In addition, across Hilton’s hotels, guests will see the following implemented as part of the Hilton CleanStay programme:
- Physical distancing signage in high-traffic areas ensuring guests move around in a safe way.
- Increased frequency of cleaning high-traffic areas and stations with hand sanitizers and disinfecting wipes for public use available throughout hotels at entrances and in high-traffic areas such as check-in desks and lobby seating areas.
- Adjustment of food and beverage service and offerings to support physical distancing and increased hygiene.
- In hotel restaurants, tables and chairs will be spaced to ensure physical distancing. Single-use plates and cutlery will be available upon request. When ordering room service where it is provided, guests will experience contactless delivery.
Guests can access more details on the program on Hilton.com/cleanstay before or during their stay.
Mr. Pankaj Agarwal, Reckitt’s General Manager Hong Kong, Taiwan & Cross-Border, said, “In recent months, residents are increasingly booking staycations. We are proud to be partnering Hilton to launch the Hilton CleanStay programme to provide assurance to guests through the use of Dettol products, one of the most trusted brands in the world. Our focus with Hilton is to reassure guests that they can continue to stay, meet and work in these spaces with enhanced levels of hygiene and cleanliness. Reckitt is always driven by its purpose to put people first so as to protect, heal and nurture in a relentless pursuit of a cleaner, healthier world.”
Alexandra Jaritz, senior vice president, Brand Management, Asia Pacific, Hilton, said, “We are delighted to partner with Reckitt on Hilton CleanStay, as we work together to bring Hilton’s new industry-defining standard of cleanliness and disinfection to properties in Hong Kong. For us, it was important to partner with a company with this level of scientific expertise. Dettol is known and trusted by many and by working together with Reckitt we can help Hilton guests enjoy an even cleaner and safer stay from check-in to check-out.”
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation