Once again this year, Oman Air, the national carrier for the Sultanate of Oman, has reintroduced its signature Iftar service & meal boxes on select flights to facilitate guests’ dietary needs during Holy Month of Ramadan. The Iftar Boxes are available in all cabin classes and are adorned with distinctive Ramadan-themed visuals and a Ramadan Mubarak logo extending best wishes to guests.
This year’s Iftar boxes contain slices of fresh seasonal fruits and fruit bites, an assortment of finger sandwiches, dates and traditional maamoul, vegetables, hummus, mixed nuts, and traditional laban drink, and offer a convenient and healthy way for Muslim guests to break their fast.
Ramadan is an important month of religious observation during which Oman Air is committed to showcasing its Middle Eastern hospitality to all guests. Muslim guests will be able to enjoy Ramadan-themed feature programs that will run alongside the airline’s renowned in-flight entertainment. Full dining options will still be available for all non-Muslim guests during Ramadan. However, with health and safety an ongoing priority, all food and beverages continue to be served in the form of bento-style boxes to reduce contact between guests and crew during meal service.
Eng. Hashim Al-Breiki, Acting Vice-President Guest Experience & Branding, said: ’Oman is recognized around the world for its openness and authentic hospitality, and this is especially true during the month of Ramadan. Our Oman Air signature Ramadan service with nutritious Iftar meal boxes and select Ramadan-themed in-flight programming is a gesture of consideration at this special time of year. As an airline, we remain committed to catering to the needs of all our guests and I personally extend my best wishes for health and happiness to all those observing Ramadan around the world—Ramadan Mubarak.”
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience