The Guam Visitors Bureau (GVB) has announced the appointment of Shintsu SP Co., Ltd to provide tourism destination marketing representation services in Japan.“GVB congratulates Shintsu SP on being the highest ranked qualified offeror and thanks all the companies that put in the time to submit proposals. Honoring the long history between Guam and Japan is important in rebuilding our tourism industry. We will be leaning on Shintsu SP’s expertise and reputation in the market,” said GVB President and CEO Carl T.C. Gutierrez. “We look forward to our dynamic collaboration as we work together to move past this pandemic.”
Shintsu SP will operate as GVB’s representative and liaison office in the marketplace. The company will be working closely with the GVB Japan team to promote Guam tourism and to achieve visitor arrival goals.
“Shintsu SP is very proud of this agreement with the Guam Visitors Bureau regarding Tourism Destination Marketing Representation Services in Japan. We are confident that we will be able to introduce an even more attractive Guam to the Japanese travelers by leveraging our years of experience in the marketing and travel industry,” said Shintsu SP Co.Ltd. Representative Director and President Soichiro Higuchi. “After the pandemic is over, we will do our best to make Guam the first-choice travel destination among Japanese travelers by working very closely with all stakeholders in Guam tourism, in Guam, and in Japan. We are excited and ready to get started.”
Shintsu SP was established in 1977 as a sales & trade marketing specialist agency. Today, the company has over 600 sales promotion experts at work in street and retail fronts, as well as nationwide exhibitions and events. Shintsu SP has offices in Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya, Fukuoka, Hiroshima, Sapporo, Kanazawa, Okinawa, and other locations to support client businesses in Japan. The company offers strategic planning for travel destination marketing, PR, activation, staff training, retail front marketing, in-store promotion, SNS, and digital promotion that meets the emerging needs of clients.
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation