With the recent authorisation of Dhaalu Airport to handle direct international private jet arrivals and departures to and from the archipelago, arriving at Niyama Private Islands Maldives has just become the swiftest and safest arrival experience in the country. The airport in Maldives’ southern Dhaalu Atoll now offers the ultimate convenience for private jet guests, with the luxurious Niyama Private Islands a mere seven-minute private speedboat glide away.
Dhaalu Airport (code: DDD) can now handle and process long range jets up to 111 feet in length, with ninety-six hours’ notification required to arrange a private international landing and departure, including immigration, customs and legislated health checks and requirements for arriving passengers. This eliminates the need for non-commercial passengers to pass through and clear arrival procedures at the nation’s main international airport in Male before flying on to their island destination in paradise.
Niyama Private Islands Maldives recently reopened its doors once again offering guests an abundance of space and privacy and a multitude of opportunities to create their own exceptional island experiences, all with the laid-back vibe that Niyama is known for. A distinct twist on the Maldives with its two islands, Chill and Play, Niyama perfectly blends adventure with serenity in Nature’s Playground.
The jewel in Niyama’s crown is the magnificent Crescent, a private playground of five ultra-chic pool villas, accommodating up to fourteen adults and eight children. Boasting a private chef, two butlers, a housekeeper and a host of complimentary activities including a sunset dhoni cruise and movie under the stars, this over water sanctuary is the perfect paradise treat for the discerning traveller looking for space and privacy to share with extended bubbles of family or friends.
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation