Alaska – an amazing destination if you haven’t done this or if you liked it so much, perhaps a revisit is on the cards. The Alaska season is from May to September inclusive. We are highlighting Celebrity Cruises which has sailings with industry rates throughout the season. Wild terrain and rugged beauty – the Last Frontier! Thousands of rivers, 3000 lakes, acres of forests, 600 dramatic glaciers in the pristine Alaskan waters, wild and marine life, all creating an unforgettable scenic experience. Celebrity has an excellent video on Alaska which we are posting here. Take a few minutes and you will be inspired.
3 ships for the season (May – Sep)
Solstice, Eclipse & Millennium
Inside Passage: Vancouver / Vancouver
Seattle / Seattle or Vancouver / Seward & v.v.
7 nights from $1299 p.p.
7 nights Balcony from $1889
All TIC members eligible
Check out the Celebrity Cruise with Confidence
- Online Slot Machine Strategies – How to Beat them
- The best smartphone games to play while on vacation
- Work and play: how to safely work on your vacation
- World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys is Back with Two Ways to Earn
- Jetstar and Indigo partnership goes live
- American Airlines Announces Agreement to Purchase Boom Supersonic Overture Aircraft, Places Deposit on 20 Overtures
- New series reveals Sydney has all the ingredients for the ultimate holiday
- Centara appoints experienced Centara hotel manager for the group’s first address in Bangkok’s historic district
- ‘Cowra’s Canola Tours and Blooming Attractions’
- Da Vittorio Launch at Reverie Saigon Redefines Italian Fine Dining in Vietnam