Once a Palazzo Rosso, the newly opened and lovingly restored Paragon 700 Boutique Hotel & Spa is a unique addition to Puglia’s White City, being the only hotel in Ostuni to offer a swimming pool and garden along with an intimate spa and wellness area located in the hotel’s ancient water chamber.
Nestled seven meters underground, the palace’s former water chamber has been transformed into an elegant bijou spa, home to a Turkish bath, Himalayan salt wall, multi-sensory shower and a natural whirlpool dug deep into the ground. Here, guests can indulge in a range of luxurious treatments to sooth and revitalise the body and mind. From the Aromatherapy Rebalancing Massage to help aid sleep and stress, to the Shirodara Massage derived from the ancient Indian Ayurveda medicine, which uses warm, energy-infused oil poured slowly onto the forehead to calm the mind and alleviate muscle tension.
The unique spa offering also includes a two-and-a-half-hour immune system enhancing Salt Ritual treatment. This begins with a Turkish Bath to eliminate toxins and stimulate cell renewal, followed by a Himalayan salt scrub and spa shower, ending with a deeply relaxing body massage to relieve tired joints and regenerate the skin. Couples booking the two mezzanine-level treatment rooms can essentially enjoy their very own private wellness sanctuary with exclusive access to the spa for three and a half hours.
With a rare and tranquil outdoor space in the heart of the city, guests staying at Paragon 700 Boutique Hotel & Spa also have the opportunity to book personalised yoga or Pilates classes in the hotel’s outdoor open-air lounge or in a secluded corner of the verdant garden. After a morning exploring Ostuni’s main square, just a short stroll away, guests can enjoy a cooling dip in the swimming pool before lounging in the sun below the fragrant citrus trees in this serene oasis.
Brand new for 2020, Paragon 700 Boutique Hotel & Spa is a quintessentially Puglian property that has been lovingly transformed to boast 11 individually curated rooms and suites. Steeped in history but with a vibrant, cosmopolitan soul the hotel also offers exquisite cuisine by head chef Giovanni Cerroni, apprentice of Francesco Bracali, Terry Giacomello, Italo Bassi and with a significant experience at Mugaritz under Andoni Luis Aduriz. Just a 30-minute scenic drive from Brindisi Airport, Paragon 700 Boutique Hotel & Spa offers an effortless and elegant escape with outstanding design and service coupled with unrivalled experiences.
The Spa is exclusively for use of hotel guests. 60-minute spa treatments start from €75. View the full spa menu here. Nightly rates at Paragon 700 start from €300 based on two people sharing a room on a bed and breakfast basis. www.paragon700.com
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience