Crystalbrook Collection, one of Australia’s leading sustainable hospitality companies, today announced the 2020 opening of the Group’s newest Cairns property, Flynn, a Crystalbrook Collection Hotel.
The five-star hotel located on Cairns’ iconic Esplanade boardwalk will open the doors to its first guests on Tuesday 10 November 2020.
The exciting news comes after a tumultuous six months for the local tourism industry, which resulted in the delay of Flynn’s opening, originally set for March 2020.
As border closures begin to lift, Crystalbrook Collection is ready to welcome all Australians back to the Sunshine State with open arms. We’re ready when you are.
“It’s been an unpredictable year but one thing we know for sure is that we cannot wait to welcome guests back to our hotels as travel restrictions ease. We are so proud to be a part of the cultural landscape of Cairns, and the opening of Flynn represents our ongoing commitment to supporting and investing in the Australian tourism industry,” says Geoff York, Interim CEO and Group Director, Hotels at Crystalbrook Collection.
For travellers itching for a trip up north or looking for the ultimate Christmas getaway, treat yourself to a stay at Cairns’ newest hotel, Flynn. Situated on the Cairns Esplanade Boardwalk, the hotel is affectionately known as the social butterfly of Crystalbrook’s personality-led portfolio.
Flynn has everything guests need to satisfy all their wanderlust needs: jaw-dropping views of the Coral Sea from your balcony, the fun loving glass bottomed hotel pools, an Eléme Day Spa (opening 2021), 24-hour gym, and 311 stylish rooms and suites await. For those wanting to live it up, the suites on the top three floors of the Esplanade tower offer guests the ultimate-luxe tropical escape, with large balconies to laze the day away.
The ground-level restaurant, Boardwalk Social, opened in January, proving an instant hit with locals and cementing the venue as the place to be in Cairns. The hotel’s signature restaurant, Flynn’s Italian, and Whiskey and Wine bar will open in the coming months.
As you have come to expect from any Crystalbrook Collection property, #ResplonsibleLuxury is at the heart of Flynn, including recycled wooden keycards, state of the art technology with in-room i-pad compendiums and the ability to check in to your room using your mobile device.
Opening special offers:
To celebrate the long-awaited union of Riley, Bailey and Flynn, Crystalbrook Collection is offering a special opening price for Flynn:
- Upgrade Life
Enjoy a complimentary room upgrade from $162 per night. Book direct with promo code CROWD for stays until 18 December 2020
To book your stay with Flynn, visit crystalbrookcollection.com/flynn or call 1300 00 20 50.
Follow Flynn on social media:
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation