Explore the imperial city of Budapest before sailing behind the former Iron Curtain on a luxury river cruise in September, 2021, along the Danube River to the Black Sea on a new fly-stay-and-cruise package released exclusively by Riviera Travel River Cruises and its Australian representative, small ship cruise specialist, Cruise Traveller.
The cruise to the Black Sea is now one of the top-selling journeys for Riviera Travel River Cruises as more cruise lovers seek out alternative itineraries to explore lesser known European locations and enjoy new experiences away from the tourist hotspots.
Cruise Traveller’s exclusive 17-night ‘Hungary to the Black Sea’ package begins on September 26, 2021, and includes three nights of pre-cruise accommodation in Budapest, a two-day transport-and-attractions pass in Budapest, a 14-night cruise along the Danube River from Budapest to the Black Sea and back and return flights from Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide or Perth.
Guests who book before December 31, 2020, will receive a free onboard drinks package.
From the grand Hungarian capital of Budapest, with its historic outdoor hot baths and treasure trove of baroque, neoclassical, eclectic and art nouveau architecture, guests will sail aboard Riviera Travel River Cruises’ five-star river ship, Robert Burns, east along the Danube through Hungary, Croatia, Serbia, Romania and Bulgaria to the mouth of the river on the Black Sea.
Cruise highlights include the art-nouveau capital of Belgrade, the sheer, limestone cliffs of the Iron Gates Gorge, the faded grandeur of Bucharest with its Paris-like ambience, the pristine, World-Heritage-listed Danube Delta, the fragrant pine forests of the Balkans, the ruined fortress and ancient churches of Pleven in Bulgaria, the old town port of Constanta on the Black Sea and the medieval Smederevo Fortress, lining the river in Serbia. Sixteen complimentary, guided excursions by coach and foot are included in the 14-night cruise.
Decebal Head sculpted in rock, Danube Gorges (Cazanele Dunarii) , Romania. Aerial view.
Including return flights, three-nights of pre-cruise accommodation in Budapest, the 14-night cruise, excursions, a free drinks-package and onboard meals, the 17-night ‘Hungary to the Black Sea’ package on September 26, 2021, is available from $10,795 per person twin-share.
Phone Cruise Traveller on 1300 561 001 or visit www.CruiseTraveller.com.au.
NOTE: Potential travellers should check the status of individual events and establishments with regard to the coronavirus outbreak.
- Online Slot Machine Strategies – How to Beat them
- The best smartphone games to play while on vacation
- Work and play: how to safely work on your vacation
- World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys is Back with Two Ways to Earn
- Jetstar and Indigo partnership goes live
- American Airlines Announces Agreement to Purchase Boom Supersonic Overture Aircraft, Places Deposit on 20 Overtures
- New series reveals Sydney has all the ingredients for the ultimate holiday
- Centara appoints experienced Centara hotel manager for the group’s first address in Bangkok’s historic district
- ‘Cowra’s Canola Tours and Blooming Attractions’
- Da Vittorio Launch at Reverie Saigon Redefines Italian Fine Dining in Vietnam