Staycation is always great for a quick re-charge with friends and family especially with Hilton Singapore’s two foodie staycation packages with top-rated dining experiences included. Introducing foodie ‘Steak-Cation’ and ‘Gourmet Staycation’, the stay experience will include a dinner for two at Opus Bar & Grill and il Cielo respectively, both restaurants are recognized as top 10 restaurants in their cuisine category on TripAdvisor Singapore.
The Opus Steak-Cation package starts from $250 per night, while il Cielo Gourmet Staycation starts from $320 per night and are available from September 13, 2020 to January 31, 2021, including the following benefits:
- Stay in a Deluxe Room category for up to two adults. Children aged 16 years old and below stay for free in the same room for up to two children.
- Daily Hilton breakfast
- Complimentary premium WiFi
- Guaranteed early check-in at noon and late check-out until 3p.m.
- A dinner experience for two persons:
- Opus Steak-Cation guests can look forward to a premium sharing steak dinner experience for two inclusive of two-hour free flow wine with a choice of signature one-kilogram U.S. Black Angus bone-in rib eye, dry-aged, marble score four, Wagyu and lobster of 500gram Australian Wagyu sirloin and Marine Stewardship Council-certified Boston lobster or the best-seller 1.2kilogram whiskey-aged Rangers Valley Wagyu Tomahawk, 360 days grain-fed, marble score five.
- il Cielo Gourmet Staycation guests will experience Italian sky dining at its peak at the Michelin-platted restaurant that is tucked on the highest floor of the hotel with scenic city views. Helmed by resident Chef Yohhei Sasaki, a 5-course culinary trail of modern Italian cuisine with Japanese influences using only the freshest produce from Italy that is set to impress any gourmands.
The staycation packages are not valid in conjunction with any other offers and promotions. Offer requires a minimum one-night length of stay and three days advance reservation is required. Full non-refundable pre-payment is required upon booking, only limited availability on the advertised rates, unused benefits are non-transferable and cannot be cashed upon check-out. The rates quoted are in Singapore dollars, subject to ten per cent service charge and prevailing government tax. To book the staycation packages, guests can visit bit.ly/hiltonsingaporefoodiestaycation.
Hilton Singapore has been awarded with the SG Clean quality mark – a stamp of assurance that an establishment has committed to upholding good sanitation and hygiene practices. This quality mark is supported by Singapore’s key government agencies: National Environment Agency (NEA), Enterprise Singapore (ESG), Singapore Tourism Board (STB), Ministry of Education (MOE), Early Childhood Development Agency (ECDA), Singapore Food Agency (SFA), and Ministry of Transport (MOT). The certification was awarded after an audit by an independent assessor with each government agency overseeing the certification of stakeholders within their purview. In addition, Hilton is committed to provide guests with an assurance and peace of mind through the industry-leading Hilton CleanStay program; elevated standards on cleanliness and disinfection at Hilton properties.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience