Leading Philippine carrier Cebu Pacific (CEB) has made improvements in its policies which will give passengers even more flexible booking options and peace of mind amidst travel concerns.
- Travel Fund extended to two years
Starting today, the Travel Fund will be valid for two years. This can be used to book flights up to 12 months ahead, for as long as the transaction is made before expiration. Potentially, this means that customers can use their Travel Funds and fly in 2023.
The Travel Fund, or a virtual wallet with CEB equivalent to the full cost of the ticket, is an option that passengers can take if the flight was cancelled or if they wish to forego travel plans. Previously, the Travel Fund was valid for one year, during which time, a passenger must use it to book a flight or pay for ancillary services such as baggage allowance.
For customers with existing Travel Funds, the two-year validity will be applied retroactively, or from the date the fund was created.
- Unlimited rebooking of flights
Customers now have access to unlimited rebooking of their flights, without paying any rebooking or change fees. Those who wish to forego travel plans or book new flights can rebook their flights as many times as possible. This will allow CEB customers to better manage their plans, depending on changes in travel restrictions or frequency of flights. Available for travel until November 30, 2020, a minimal fare difference may apply, depending on the travel date selected.
- Options for passengers with cancelled flights
These options are readily available and can be transacted by passengers through the “Manage Booking” portal in the Cebu Pacific website. Simply type-in the Booking Reference to access the booking online and make changes as necessary. Changes in bookings can be done up to two (2) hours before the flight.
Those who booked their CEB flights through travel agencies must transact with their respective agents.
For more information, visit www.cebupacificair.com
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience