Leaders in the commercial bedding industry, A.H. Beard, has announced the release of their new Commercial collection of expertly crafted mattresses and sleep solutions. Five generations of the Beard family have been committed to providing superior quality, comfort, innovation and service, to ensure they remain leaders in the field.
The collection combines quality craftsmanship with the latest technology to deliver unparalleled comfort and support, providing travellers with a sanctuary away from home where they can enjoy an incredible night’s sleep. Each A.H. Beard commercial mattress has been rigorously tested to withstand the pressures of a commercial environment.
The collection is comprised of five ranges: Platinum Ultra, Platinum, Executive, Voyager and Traveller, providing properties a wide range of options to suit their needs and budget. A.H. Beard also offers a variety of base options, roll-away and metal frame beds, trundles, pillows and mattress toppers. Any property that can’t find what they’re looking for within the collection is invited to work with A.H. Beard to create a bedding solution bespoke to them.
- Innovative King Koil Reflex support technology responds to each sleeper’s size and shape to deliver the appropriate level of support, and is recommended by the International Chiropractors Association
- Sensitive Choice approved to provide long-term protection against mould, bacteria, dust mites and other allergens
- Selected models feature Adaptive temperature regulating fabric and pressure-relieving, naturally hypoallergenic Talalay latex
- Premium comfort components including Australian made comfort foams, body-conforming gel and mini comfort coils
Proudly Australian and NZ made, A.H. Beard supplies superior sleep solutions to the region’s best-known hotels and luxury resorts, leading global hotel chains including Accor, Hilton, IHG and Marriott, as well as small establishments, government and defence and student housing facilities.
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation