Raffles Hotel Singapore is delighted to announce that it has been ranked the No.1 City Hotel in the annual Travel + Leisure World’s Best Awards 2020 – as voted for by Travel + Leisure’s readers around the world. The restored Grande Dame of Singapore officially reopened its doors in August 2019 following a careful and sensitive restoration – delivering new levels of unrivalled comfort and inimitable service with an enhanced Suite experience, along with revitalised and reimagined spaces.
In its 25th year, the World’s Best Awards are based on the World’s Best Survey which is conducted through Travel + Leisure magazine, its digital platforms; travelandleisure.com and tlworldsbest.com, newsletters to its readers and subscribers, as well as through social media outreach over a course of five months, beginning from November 2019 to March 2020. Hundreds of thousands of respondents rated an array of travel related products and services including airlines, airports, car-rental agencies, cities, destination spas, hotels, and more.
For the Hotels category, they were tasked to grade a property’s Room and Facilities, Location, Service, Food and Value using a five-tier rating system ranging from ‘Excellent’ to ‘Poor’. The final scores are indexed averages of these responses.
“We are truly honoured to be recognised by discerning travellers around the world at such an extraordinary time in the hospitality industry,” said Christian Westbeld, General Manager, Raffles Hotel Singapore. “To be voted as the Top City Hotel is a true testament to how the restoration of Raffles Hotel Singapore has continued to deliver the legendary Raffles service with our elevated and enhanced Raffles experiences and offerings in this next chapter of our illustrious history.”
“As we navigate through the ongoing pandemic, Raffles Hotel Singapore continues to embody the philosophy that guides our service excellence, whilst adhering to the highest safety standards to give our guests peace of mind when staying, dining and visiting with us. New experiences to discover Raffles and Singapore as a city are being curated and will be presented to our guests when they stay with us. We are looking forward to welcoming everyone back to the property to continue experiencing the true Raffles experience,” added Christian.
Experience Raffles Hotel Singapore with the following package:
The Suite Life
Enjoy a complimentary second night from Raffles Hotel Singapore when you book the ‘The Suite Life’ staycation before 30 September 2020.
Start your getaway in one of our luxurious spacious suites, where you can relax and unwind indoors or step from the parlour to your own verandah surrounded by lush greenery and serenity. Take time to indulge in a sensual spa experience or immerse yourself in a gastronomic experience at our extensive dining experiences. After a rejuvenating night of rest, awake to a delightful treat and enjoy a charming breakfast experience for two at Tiffin Room. Promising the full Raffles Experience, the package offers special discounts and benefits, including:
· Complimentary suite upgrade, subject to availability
· Early check-in at 11am and late check-out at 4pm, subject to availability
· S$100-nett experiential credit to be used at all Raffles-operated restaurants and bars, Raffles Spa and Raffles Boutique
· Exclusive 15% off at all Raffles-operated restaurants and bars, Raffles Spa and Raffles Boutique
· Complimentary parking for duration of stay
To round up the staycation, embark on an illuminating hotel history tour with the Hotel’s Resident Historians, and learn about the fascinating tales around and in the 133-year-old National Monument. For families, parents can look forward to a personalised range of amenities for their children, as well as specially curated bedtime stories.
The Suite Life staycation offer is valid for all stays from now until 30 September 2020 and priced from S$795++*. For more details, please visit www.rafflessingapore.com/offer/the-suite-life/.
For more details of the Travel + Leisure World’s Best 2020 Awards, please visit: https://www.travelandleisure.com/worlds-best/top-hotels
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation