Due to the continuing global pandemic, G Adventures has taken the unfortunate but necessary decision to further suspend all tours departing up to and including August 31, 2020. The health and safety of our travellers and staff is our main priority and this is an essential measure to protect our travellers and our people at this time.
All travellers booked and fully paid on a tour departing up to August 31, 2020 will receive a 110% travel credit on all booked tour services, including pre- and post-night accommodation and transfers, to be used on any tour departing up to two years from the end of the month of their tour’s suspension. Travellers who haven’t yet made their final payment will have their Lifetime Deposit kept on file to put towards a future tour.
We are not suspending tours beyond August 31 as we wish to keep the door open in the event the current situation evolves in a way that enables us to travel again. However, we do understand people may feel uncertain about travelling in the upcoming months, so we are offering travellers booked on tours departing up to December 31, 2020 the option to transfer their booking to a future departure date for the same price. Alternatively, they can pay in full and receive a 110% travel credit for a future tour.
To help travellers feel confident to rebook using their travel credit, Lifetime Deposit or to make a new booking, G Adventures is offering a Book with Confidence* policy, which lets them cancel and rebook their tour closer to the time of departure, giving them flexibility and peace of mind.
We are more committed than ever to making our travellers’ safety a priority. Our new Travel with Confidence policy features enhanced health and safety procedures on all of our tours from the moment travellers arrive to the moment they leave to provide them with even more confidence while travelling. And for those travellers looking for even more confidence, we’ve this week launched our Travel with Confidence Plus Collection of 37 small group tours which include all the benefits of our Travel with Confidence policy, plus additional physical distancing measures.
G Adventures is notifying all travellers regarding tour suspensions and advising travellers with flight bookings to contact their insurance / air providers for details on compensation.
Travellers and agents with questions are asked to refer to the online FAQ page or to contact our sales team by telephone or email at the following numbers / email:
Toll-free, North America only: 1 877 277 9854
From the UK: 0344 272 0000
From other European countries: +49 30 30807213
From Australia: 1 300 796 618
From Outside North America, Australia, Europe and the UK: +1 416 260 0999
* Excludes some tours. Please see full terms and conditions at www.gadventures.com
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience