URBNSURF Melbourne will re-open this Friday, June 19th, and bookings for Cruiser, Intermediate, Advanced and Expert surf sessions are available now via URBNSURF.com.Australia’s first surf park, located in Tullamarine just minutes from Melbourne Airport’s
terminals, will resume operations this Friday after temporarily closing in late March due to
In line with the Victorian Government’s gradual easing of restrictions, up to 18 surfers will be
permitted on each side of URBNSURF Melbourne’s crystal clear, 2 hectare surfing lagoon,
and additional hygiene and safety measures have been implemented to ensure guest and
While initially only surfing guests will be permitted at the park, as restrictions are eased further,
surf lessons and spectator visits will resume and more of the surf park’s areas and amenities
(including new lagoonside hot tubs) will be opened.
URBNSURF is also excited to launch two new surf session products on re-opening – Cruiser sessions, designed for novice and intermediate surfers who enjoy riding pointbreak-style conditions, and Expert sessions, delivering challenging barrels for experienced riders.
“We’re stoked to re-open URBNSURF Melbourne this Friday, and we look forward to welcoming our members and guests back to Tullamarine to share perfect waves with their family and friends,” said Andrew Ross, URBNSURF’s Founder and Director. “During our closure we completed our Winter maintenance early, so the park is looking incredible, and the lagoon is an idyllic, crystalline blue.”
“Based on feedback from our members and guests, we’re delighted to offer two new surf sessions featuring a range of new waves. Our new Cruiser sessions are designed for surfers who love riding a longboard, mini-mal, or fish in peeling pointbreak conditions like Point Roadknight. And if you chase slabbing barrels, then our Expert sessions will serve up exclusively variations of our infamous Beast mode, with limited spots in the lineup to maximise safety and wave count,” added Andrew.
“Despite a difficult few months for hospitality venues, the Three Blue Ducks have made some incredible progress with their fitout, and we’re excited for them to open their first Melbourne venue at the park this Winter. We can’t wait to enjoy their delicious, honest food after a surf, with epic views of our lagoon.”
URBNSURF Melbourne re-opens to the public this Friday, June 19th. Bookings for Cruiser, Intermediate, Advanced and Expert surf sessions are available now via URBNSURF.com, starting from $69 for adults and $59 for children.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience